Tuesday 18 March 2008

25/ 28mm figures orders - scarey

I don't do 25/28 mm, really I don't! But for the UKBigBattalions game next October I have just ordered the following Sash and Saber figures. These are especially interesting since they are currently half price!

1) Prussian Regimental Pack
1x Prussian Hussar in Fur Cap (20 figures including command)

2) Prussian Regimental Pack
1 x Prussian Musketeers Advancing Shoulder Arms (50 figures including command)

Chris, at Sash and Saber, was extremely quick at sorting out my order, I hope the post brings them just as fast.

1 comment:

abdul666 said...

Prussians, Prussians... or regiments from Colonia Iulia Equestris, hopefully? These are 'endemic species' living nowhere else than in your brain, while everybody and his brother can do historical Prussians.. I know that "tradgardmastare" will field Trdgarlanders at the UKBigBattalions game.

Cheers,
Jean-louis